YMCA School Holiday Programs are a fun and active way to keep your children engaged over school holidays!
Every school holidays, we run a variety of programs across Victoria to suit all interests and family budgets. If your child is aged between five years old to 12 years old and enrolled in primary school, they will love our School Holiday Programs.
Find out more about us.
Our upcoming Spring School Holiday Program will run Monday 20 September to Friday 1 October 2021.
We will be releasing full program details in mid-August, including a full list of participating locations and their daily activities.
Returning families will receive an email notification when the program details are released.
New to our programs? Complete our enrolment process to prepare for the spring holidays.
How to get started
- Take a look at our locations to find the site most convenient to you.
- Once you've decided where you would like to book, go to our bookings page.
- If you're a new family, you'll need to follow the booking steps on the bookings page to register for a My Family Lounge account.
- If you already have a My Family Lounge account with YMCA Children's Programs, you can sign in to make a booking.
- If at any point you have any questions, take a look our at FAQs or feel free to submit an enquiry.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues, the safety and wellbeing of children, families and staff remains our number one priority.
YMCA Children's Programs employs ongoing safety practices to ensure our programs are COVID-safe.
We require support and action from our families to maintain these practices.
Practices involving parents and guardians include:
- Contactless sign-in and out process
- Social distancing 1.5m from other families during drop-off and collection
- All adults to wear a face covering during drop-off and collection
- Keeping children at home if anyone in your household is unwell
Further details on our safety practices are available on our COVID-19 updates page.